Saturday, June 8, 2013

Have you watched the movie Troy? Presented by handsome Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. You must watch it! :P It tells a story about war that comes because of love between Paris and Helena, about one great warrior Archilles, about men ego, and moreee.. it's a really good movie. 

But please, don't expect too much on the spot itself as it was happened more than 2000 years ago! Hahaa.. Now, all left is its histories and well, a bunch of rocks! I gotta walk like half an hour under the scorching sun theree! Nonetheless, after the tour, you can get a chance to take a pic as Helena or Paris! Lol



Next, Ephesus! I'm sure we all have heard about this place :) when i first put my feet there, i keep asking.. "How come people at that era make such a beautiful building like this???" It is very well detailed, with Gods and Goddess carved paintings on the walls! There are shopping street, medical room, library, gymnasium, sauna, and even prostitution centre!


Last but not least, I also visit House of Virgin Mary. This place is cave actually. It is located at a very high place, so calm and windy. People believe that before Mary was taken away, she lived there. So, like most people, I write my wish in a tissue than hang it on its wall.... I tied it with someone's blue ribbon! hope it comes true! Amen. ^^





Xox, J

Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete